SideKick - advanced settings
You can find these settings by clicking on the SideKick logo in the interface.
Please use these default settings:
- turn on, max detected buffer-size
- turn on, initial compensation
- turn off, force sync
Depending on the DAW host software you may need to change these settings if you are having problems with the timing of ducking/keying.
Please note you will have to reload all sidekicks for the changes to take full effect.
The 3 way switch for the buffer-size:
- set to ‘2x max detected buffer-size’ if there seem to be gaps
- set ‘max detected buffer-size’ as default
- set ‘no compensation’ to run without delay compensation at all. (not recommended).
initial compensation, should be on by default. if however the ducking/keying seems too late. you can try turning this off.
Force sync, should only be turned on/off if the ducking/keying seems to jitter.